My name is fernando and my passion lays on 3d animation, traditional Art and entrepeunership.
i attended school as a traditional Art major and then moved to 3d animation and graduated with a 3d animation major with a minor in Art.
I'm very proud of my work experience accomplisments thus far. i however, enjoy finding new ways to challenge my skills and myself.
I have a full time job as a Media Supervisor but i duel with entrepeneuship outside of work to keep my overactive mind at bay.
Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time - Thomas Merton
Some of my Specialties:
Fluent in Spanish and Understand Portuguese.
Excellent communication and project management skills with working experience in the advertising industry as a web developer, illustrator and video editor.
Web Development Skills
• Planning, designing, and implementing web site structure
• Graphical user interface (GUI) design
• Web Development (Flash, HTML, front end PHP, CSS, ASP, Actionscript)
• Dynamic Forms using PHP. (not interested in Back end only development)
• Web and layout design (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, CSS)
• Knowledge of new compression standards to broadcast video over the internet (Cleaner, CS4 Video Encoder)
• Understanding of screen resolutions and how to design for them.
• Testing with multiple browsers and operating systems to ensure the best compatibility possible
• Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Painter, Fireworks in Macintosh & PC environments
• Designing and laying out advertisements from business cards to 6’ by 40’ booths
• Designing graphics, logos and animations for websites
• Digital imagery and retouching at a professional level
• I'm also an award winning illustrator taking ideas and concepts and making them come to life from hand drawings to full blown illustrations. (2007 creative excellence award)
Video Editing and Compositing
• Putting together animations, video and special effects using Final Cut Pro and Premiere CS3.
• Adding special effects and compositing using Aftereffects, shake, and motion.
• Sound creation and editing using garage band and final cut
• Experience with many types of compression in order to fit different media such as web and broadcast quality using Cleaner and adobe CS3 Video Encoder.
3D Modeling and Animating
• Experienced reading and understanding AutoCAD, topography and landscape plans.
• Character and environment design.
• Experience in story boarding and timing animations.
• High poly and low poly modeling for real-time and high quality stills in both Maya, 3D Max.
• Experience dealing with complex rigging and weight painting.
• High res and low res texturing and bump mapping.
Experience in animating for short films and video game.
See my resume
You can look at my complete resume hereFull Resume